Today I Listened to
Feb 7, 2019
- Aquaman, Star Trek Discovery and sacramentals — Father Roderick — Overcast
- Week 3: Intermittent Fasting Journal — Donna’s Intermittent Fasting Journal — Overcast
- Week 4: Intermittent Fasting Journal — Donna’s Intermittent Fasting Journal — Overcast
- Episode 3: Barb — Intermittent Fasting Stories — Overcast
- The Intermittent Fasting COFFEE Episode #5! — The Intermittent Fasting Podcast — Overcast
- What’s Too Extreme?, Intermittent Fasting & Exercise, Carb Content, Grains, And IF Weight Maintenance Episode 7 — The Intermittent Fasting Podcast — Overcast
I have ramped up my intermittent fasting journey starting today to a 16-8 schedule. In order to learn as much as I can about intermittent fasting I have been binged listening to podcasts about it. I have already learned several things. The first is I am going to have to learn to drink coffee black. The second is I may need to adjust my feed/fasting widows to find what is best for me. Finally, when you hit a plateau you are still making progress it just maybe in ways other then on the scale.
Listening to the Father Roderick podcast I learned about sacramentals and their meanings. For Catholics they are a way to open yourself up to God.